Terms & Conditions
- All deposits are non refundable.
- A 25% deposit may be requested for a booking covering a Saturday and/or any prime dates as detailed by reception.
- Full prepayment may be requested as a deposit for certain events or packages
- Cancellations require a minimum notice period of 24 hours, prior to 4pm on arrival day. In the event of cancellation after this notice period, the cancellation fee of one (1) night’s accommodation charge will be charged. This will be taken from the credit card provided as guarantee.
- Where a company guarantee is provided, any cancellation charges will be applied to the company account and an invoice will be issued.
- In the event of non-arrival, the standard cancellation charge will apply and the room cannot be guaranteed as available for the remainder of the booking.
- Check in is from 1400 hours.
- Check out is by 1100 hours.
- Early departures – any early departures will be charged a nominal fee to cover administration of re-selling the bedroom. Any payments resulting from repair of damage to hotel property caused by a client will be recovered from the client, together with a £50 administration fee.
- TWH Romsey Ltd will not tolerate any behaviour of an illegal, immoral, discriminatory, inflammatory or derogatory nature. On any such occasion the client(s) will be asked to leave the premises and the local authorities called if applicable.
- Data protection – TWH Romsey Ltd will ensure the guidelines as listed by the Data Protection act 1998, shall be adhered to at all times.
- Noise – We ask all guests to ensure they are respectful of our local residents and other guests.
The White Horse Rewards Scheme - Terms & Conditions
1. The White Horse offers all our loyal customers the chance to earn points on every purchase in our Bar and Brasserie whether it be breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner or simply a G&T - 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
2. Every time you spend in our Bar or Brasserie you accrue points on your card. For example if you spend £20.00 you receive £1 of redeemable points!
3. The points you accrue can be redeemed Monday – Thursday in our Bar or Brasserie. Simply hand over your card when asking for your bill.
4. This card cannot be used for pre-booked functions, accommodation or Hotel special events.
5. If you forget your card on the day of purchase, we can still add points to your account however this only applies to the day of purchase and cannot be extended.
6. The card can only be used by the registered card holder.
If you have any queries regarding your card please ask a member of the team and they will be happy to explain further.